Right angle stations
Right angle stations are used in corrugated cardboard transport systems when the transport direction in the process is changed by 90° and thus the length-width-ratio is also changed. They are used under limited space conditions in front of converting machines, where they laterally provide more buffer space.
- both transport directions with plastic chain
- large-scale support of goods
- gentle transport of bottom sheets
- suitable for all formats and qualities
- compact and safe construction