For completion of palletizing lines in the area of flat-bed and rotational die-cutters we have developed the Breaker Fractor for different working widths up to 3,200 mm. The breaker is used to separate die-cut sheets, when several finished products are produced from one die-cut sheet and must then be separated after the die-cutting process. The electronically working Breaker Fractor with adjustable and segmented bar features a high positioning accuracy and a simple operation. It is also suitable for L-form nesting. Due to the rubber-covered plastic chain only a low pressure is required so that the flutes of the sheets are not compressed during the separation process.
In the breaker line two breakers are arranged as line or angular version in order to separate the goods in length- as well as crosswise direction.
This installation allows to divide the separation process and thus leads to a higher throughput per hour.
With the modular design and the variable installation possibilities the Fractor line provides applications for nearly all requirements.
- electrical drive, no hydraulics
- high positioning accuracy
- easy handling
- short installation length
- adjustable, segmented bar
- easy access to all components
- high productivity by short cycle times
- rubber-covered plastic chains installed
- high speed
- electrical pressure device
- special chain avoids pressure marks
- no compression of the corrugated board by low pressure
- very high safety standard